คาสิโนออนไลน์ไม่ต้องโหลด_gclub ผ่านเว็บ_empire777 pantip
From our student successes to research breakthroughs, Western Engineering is leading the way in leadership and innovation. (more)
Robert Graham, MEng'78, PhD'93, credits the people he met and the perseverance he gained at Western for building a successful company. (more)
Stephanie Duhaime, BA'03, BESc'03, has spent the past two years rebuilding Canada's diplomatic presence in Iraq. (more)
Karen Chan, BESc'99, spoke about her journey marked by learning, success and achievement at the recent Women in Engineering Annual Brunch. (more)
Katherine Down, BEScí»12, knew she liked Lego and math, but she didní»t know that these building and problem-solving skills could lead to a career as an engineer. (more)
Other Engineering News
- Bridgit, a cloud-based communications platform co-founded by Lauren Hasegawa, BESc'13, was ดาวน์โหลดแอพเกมส์ยิงปลาnamed one of Canada's most innovative companies by Canadian Innovation Exchange.
- Terry Thib, MESc'00, was appointed VP and Portfolio Manager for IA Clarington Investments Inc. in Toronto.
- Amer Ebied, MESc'04, President of PolyAnalytik Canada, was selected as a recipient of the Top 20 Under 40 Award presented by Business London magazine.
- John Martinello, BESc'82, was elected Councillor for the Municipality of Brighton on Oct. 27.
- Catherine Karakatsanis, BESc'83, MESc'91, COO of Morrison Hershfield, has been named a recipient of the 2014 Canada's Most Powerful Women: Top 100 Award, the Women's Executive Network.
Do you have a story you would like to see included in the Western Engineering alumni e-Newsletter? Send us your story ideas today.
Western's Founder's Day
Saturday, March 7, 2015
March Break Open House
Saturday, March 14, 2015
Western/EWB Art Auction
6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Thursday, March 26, 2015
Sept. 24-27, 2015
Save the date:
Western Engineering 60th Anniversary Dinner
Thursday, May 21, 2015
Alumni Online Services
Show Your Pride
Celebrating Life's Milestones
Giving to Engineering
To make a gift, please contact:
Spencer Engineering Building